- Ear Nose Throat Surgery Department
- Microsurgery of Skull Base
- Endonasal Endoscopy Surgery of Skull Base
- Nasal septal surgery
- Tympanoplasty surgeries
- Laryngeal phonosurgery with laser
- Emergency surgery & treatment for breathless patients (tracheostomy)
- Nosebleeds (epistaxis) is available round the clock
- Endoscopy for nose and paranasal sinuses
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Advanced Endonasal endoscopic surgery with equal finesse and dexterity
- Comprehensive endoscopic skull based surgery with Neurosurgeons for -
- CSF Rhinorrhea (Brain fluid leak through the nose) – Duroplasty closure
- Pituitary tumour surgery
- Traumatic optic nerve injury (Nerve of eye for vision optic nerve decompression)
Certain skull base tumours are also dealt with endoscopically where we use navigation system to help in complete removal of tumours.
Rehabilitation for congenital hearing loss and implantable hearing aids
- Endoscopic DCR (Dacryocystorhinostomy). The ENT department at Sahyadri Speciality Hospital are the pioneers in Pune to introduce this surgery and have the largest series (more than 500 cases) in the country.
- Orbital decompressions
In coordination with plastic surgery, following procedures are performed - Rhinoplasty, septo-hino and Otosclerosis
Speciality surgery for Hearing Disorders
Following surgeries are performed very successively
- Stapedotomy for Otosclerotic stapes
- Osciculoplasty for defects of small bones of hearing
- Myringoplasty for ear drum perforations.
- Stenosis of larynx and trachea are treated by laser surgery
- Problems of voice are treated by Phonosurgery & microlaryngeal surgery.
The other problems like congenital hearing loss, vertigo, snoring, submucous fibrosis & sleep apnea are evaluated and treated with
BERA, Otoacoustic emission (OAE) study
Pure tone & Impedance audiometry
Rehabilitation and adaptation exercises for positional vertigo (giddiness)